Q & A About Ketochlor Shampoo
If you introducing ketochlor shampoo to your customers for the first time, expect them to ask a few questions about the product. If they are unfamiliar with this kind of treatment for skin diseases, they would to know as much information as they can about the product. As a veterinarian, they expect you to come up with the necessary information that can put their minds at ease. Here are some of the questions they might ask you:
- What is ketochlor shampoo? It is composed of antibacterial and antifungal ingredients that are used to treat bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.
- How often should I use it on my pet? This should be used upon the recommendation of the veterinarian and according to the directions on the prescription label.
- How is it used? Shake well before using the shampoo. Wet the coat with warm water and apply sufficient shampoo to create a rich lather. Rinse well and repeat. Allow the lather to remain on the hair for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Is there a risk of overdose? Cases of overdose as a result of using ketochlor shampoo are highly unlikely.
- What are the instances where using ketochlor shampoo is not recommended? It is not recommended to use this product on a pet that is allergic to it or to similar products.